5 Moyle Close Leeming 6149 WA
***SOLD IN 3 WEEKS***
This IS NOT your standard family home! Offering Architecturally Designed Living That's As Unique As You, this beautiful, split-levelled 3 bed, 2 bath duplex home offers modern living unlike ANYTHING else. Expertly crafted and packed with features, there's something amazing everywhere you look: beautifully manicured tiered front gardens, multiple living areas seamlessly flowing over dual levels, stunning high raked ceilings, below-ground pool... the list goes on! And when you're done admiring your architecturally designed masterpiece, you can retreat to your spacious master suite and relax by the pond in your very own outdoor atrium.
Don't just settle for an ordinary home, live the ultimate lifestyle in this extraordinary duplex home! Get in quick BEFORE it's TOO LATE!
- Stunning Master Bedroom with Mirrored Built-in Robes, Spilt System Air Conditioning, Private Ensuite and Amazing Outdoor Atrium
- 2 Additional Bedrooms, both with Built-in Robes
- Architecturally DESIGNED and Split Levelled
- Front lounge - gas fireplace, access to outdoor atrium with pond, TV recess and high ceilings
- Family Room with Glass Balcony, Built-in Cabinetry and Sliding Doors to Outside
- Kitchen with Dishwasher, Double Sink, Electric Cooktop, Tree Top Views and Walk-in Pantry
- Dining Room/Games Room with Raked Ceiling and Abundance of Natural Light
- Laundry with Linen Closet, Bench Top with Sink
- Evaporative Air-Conditioning Throughout
- 4.5kw Solar Panels
- Big Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Below Ground Pool
- Powered Shed
- Beautifully Manicured, Tiered Front Gardens with Bore Reticulation
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac opposite a park in a much sought after location, everything you could possibly need is right on your doorstep. You'll be within the intake zone for both Leeming Primary and Senior High schools. Dad can spend his weekends at the Melville Glades Golf Club while Mum will love the variety of shops, cafes and restaurants at the nearby Stockland Bull Creek. It's just a short drive to the Murdoch Train Station - with Buses available along both Findlay Road and South Street - and a short drive further to Murdoch University and the Fiona Stanley Hospital.
Don't just settle for an ordinary home, live the ultimate family lifestyle in this extraordinary home. Contact Spiro Mallis and Jackson Tuttleby today to arrange your inspection before it's too late.
Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believe to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement about the information included. Mallison Real Estate and its employees accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Leeming, WA 6149 priced between $420,000 and $780,000