5 Laurence Avenue Armidale 2350 NSW
FIRST HOME OR INVEST
Ideal for first homebuyers or investors, this quality brick and tile home will be sure to impress. Located in a popular Central North Armidale location, close to local public and private schools, this property will attract attention in the current buoyant marketplace. Some of the features of the property include;
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes.
- Fully renovated kitchen, north-east facing window, with quality stainless appliances, dishwasher and loads of cupboard space.
- Separate dining area off the kitchen, as new laminate flooring, with direct access through the feature timber French doors to a fabulously private wrap around timber deck.
- Generous sized lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Main bathroom has been renovated with shower, bath tub and separate toilet.
- Single carport with access to the timber deck area.
- As new carpet through out and freshly painted as well.
- Low maintenance 613 m2 approx. block size, fully fenced and secure.
- Current leased to a quality tenant at $350 per week.
This is an outstanding property which is ready to move straight on into, and gives the successful purchaser the opportunity to retain the current leasing arrangement or move into yourself. For more information, contact Michael Singleton on 0434714788 today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Armidale, NSW 2350 priced between $240,000 and $440,000