5 Lansdowne Crescent West Hobart 7000 TAS
With its premium location and solid build, this 1940's classic boasts an array of art deco features presenting an affordable entry into the West Hobart market and a unique opportunity to add value.
- Open fireplace & gas heating
- Multiple living areas inc. sunroom
- Spacious & light-filled main bedroom
- Flexible floorplan, renovators delight
- Flat yard perfect for children to play
- Seperate shower, bath & toilet
- A stone's throw away from trendy cafes
- Large double garage & workshop
- Close to schools, shops & CBD
Council Rates: $2,200 p/a approx.
Year Built: 1940
Construction Type: Double Brick
Heating: Gas heating & open fire
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West Hobart, TAS 7000 priced between $410,000 and $760,000