5 Kew Close Belrose 2085 NSW
Charming Family Living In Sought-After Locale
Situated on a picturesque 860sqm parcel, this tightly held single level home exudes character and charm, with immaculacy maintained interiors, creating a welcoming family home. An excellent opportunity for a young family or downsizers, in a popular and whisper quiet cul-de sac within walking distance to village shops, schools and city buses.
- Impeccably maintained light-filled interiors enhanced with wide windows
- Generous l-shaped lounge and dinning area, front and back porch
- Interiors open to private alfresco entertaining spaces and in-ground pool
- Wrapped by child friendly lawns with beautiful manicured gardens
- Eat-in kitchen with meals bar, sitting area, loads of storage and Bosch oven
- Three well-scaled bedrooms, large master with built-in robes and ensuite
- Bright neat and tidy bathroom with shower and bath, separate w/c
- Carport, secure off-street parking, ducted air conditioning, ample storage
- Immediately liveable as it with future potential to update/extend (STCA)
- Close to Mimosa Public, Davidson High and John Colet School
- An easy stroll to Belrose Shopping Village Centre and Glen Street Theatre
Water Rates: $171.98 p/q approx
Council Rates: $477.94 p/q approx
Land Size: 860sqm on title
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Belrose, NSW 2085 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000