5 Heatherdale Drive Upper Coomera 4209 QLD
GET IN PRIOR TO CHRISTMAS! MUST SELL!
This remarkable 4 bedroom residence is well positioned on a 633m2 block located in the highly sought after Highland Reserve. One of the very many positive attributes of this home is a private covered entertaining area, ideal for alfresco entertaining! The central location in the Estate is within walking distance to the rolling parklands, dog park, cafï¿½, shop and bus route.
A short drive to the many shopping & dining choices offered at Coomera Square.
A handful of features include;
* 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Additional bedrooms have generous built-ins
* Open plan living area with stacker doors onto the undercover entertaining area
* Large open plan kitchen with 900mm gas cook top and plenty of storage and preparation space
* Low maintenance yards
* Air conditioned
* Potential side access for small trailer
Why Families love living at Highland Reserve:
* Stunning lakeside with boardwalk
* Beautiful community with mountainous backdrop
* Tennis courts, BBQ facilities and dog off-leash area
* Additional park with BMX track
* 190 hectares of parkland and children's playgrounds
* High performing Highland Reserve State School
* Convenience shopping just a walk away
* Local transport at your doorstep
* 5 minutes to the M1 (20 minutes to the beach, 40 minutes to Brisbane)
*Park run and community events in the central park
With homes becoming scarce and interstate buyers flying up in droves to buy affordable homes we encourage local buyers to inquire fast!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and are not a price guide.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Upper Coomera, QLD 4209 priced between $350,000 and $650,000