5 Darley Place Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Highly Coveted Free-standing Cottage5 Darley Place, Darlinghurst
The focus here is on free flowing and air which characterises this home with its many glass doors and windows, all adding up to a light and cool living environment. Solar power panels with off peak is a plus for those seeking a lighter environmental footprint.
• 10.48 metre frontage, 228m2 block
• 3 bedrooms ,1 with study nook
• 2 bathrooms including 1 ensuite
• Separate lounge plus library
• Spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Airy and free-flowing dining room
• Separate laundry
• Large attic room for storage
• Glass walkway between front and rear
• Internal garden with flagstones
• Parking possible at front (STCA)
• Council $386.70 per qtr, water $187.07 per qtr
An independent pest and building report was carried out on 4th February 2017 and is available from:
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?