5 Currawong Street Rangeville 4350 QLD
& Under Contract
This beautifully presented contemporary style home will appeal to buyers with an appreciation of the finer details. With flawless standards in maintenance & presentation surpassing all expectations, this is the ideal leisure home where the separate living areas cater for the growing family or retirees who want timeless style.
Decorated in neutral tones & complemented by the use of natural lighting, the quality is evident throughout the entire home. While enjoying the peace & serenity, your friends & family are not to be forgotten with a large outdoor alfresco living area, perfect for entertaining all year round.
Proudly comprising of:
- Contemporary kitchen with generous sized bench tops, quality appliances & ample cupboard space
- Beautiful master bedroom with private court yard, large built-ins & ensuite
- Four additional bedrooms, all with built ins
- Main bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
- Spacious living areas with separate dining
- Fully covered outdoor entertaining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Separate laundry
- Double garage with an abundance of storage space
- Large side access perfect for boats, caravans & toys
- Leafy low maintenance gardens
- Whisper quiet living in a lovely family orientated street.
- 657m allotment
With multiple living options, large bedrooms & a flowering English style outlook from almost every window, this home presents a wonderful, stress free lifestyle. Offering the best in urban living, you'll enjoy warm summer days, peace & tranquility at the nearby parks or beautiful picnics with the family.
All this positioned on a 657m allotment & only a short distance to local schools, parks, shops, restaurants, public transport, Middle Ridge Golf Club & The Ridge shopping centre.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rangeville, QLD 4350 priced between $390,000 and $720,000