5 Coppins Close St Ives 2075 NSW
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY JAYNE DEMAIO!!!
Deceased Estate - The perfect block offering dream home potential or renovation potential!
There's something special about this superb setting, nestled towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac yet offering a walk to transport and schools convenience that many will love. The flat 914sqm block on the high side with wide 24m frontage is sensational currently housing a much-loved original full brick home whilst promising one of the best knockdown and rebuild sites around. Enjoying north-eastern sun, the home is not without its charms, presented in original condition and spilling across an easy living single level. Explore the opportunity to renovate, extend or replace (STCA) and create a dream lifestyle an easy stroll to bus services to the city, Gordon Station and schools. It is also within easy walking distance of St Ives High School and St Ives Public.
* Full brick throughout, walled and substantial front terrace and garden courtyard
* Solid full brick home with an appealing vintage flavour
* Spacious lounge with bar area, large separate dining
* Glass sliders sweep back to create an easy in/out flow
* Neat and tidy classic kitchen, substantial walk-in pantry
* Large original bathroom with separate toilet, ducted a/c
* Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, outside powder
* Laundry room, internal access double lock up remote garage
* Versatile separate entry utility/storage room, outside toilet.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Ives, NSW 2075 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000