5 Burwood Street Turvey Park NSW 2650
Red Brick Charm5 Burwood Street, Turvey Park
- three comfortable bedrooms, all with built-in robes and main bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- a spacious lounge offers a cosy spot to relax and unwind with impressive views over Wagga's cityscape from the large windows
- the original kitchen sits opposite the dining area with access to the back balcony from the lounge incorporating fantastic northerly views over Robertson Oval, parks and the tree-lined hills in the distance
- a grassed area to the front of the home and very low maintenance yard to the rear with established trees lining the back fence
- other notable inclusions are ducted evaporative cooling, a Vulcan heater, single carport, downstairs laundry, under house storage and additional downstairs room
- a short stroll to the main street, surrounding schools and the TAFE campus
There is plenty of scope to take this home to the next level. Call Paul today to organise your inspection
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?