5 Brett Street Cranbrook 4814 QLD
Down by the River…Your perfect home awaits!
This impeccable, lowset red brick home has been the prized possession to its most beautiful, proud owners for over 25 years! They have enjoyed raising their children and grandchildren here, and have without doubt created cherished lifelong memories to carry with them forever!
An exciting opportunity sees a reluctant move for her owners, and providing the perfect chance for you to secure this brilliant home in the most remarkable location!
You are immediately impressed from the moment you arrive at 5 Brett Street. Positioned perfectly on a 597 sq. m corner block, she has delightful street appeal, and is even more impressive as you arrive at the gorgeous front crim safe enclosed foyer! WOW what a great 1st impression!!
Her list of pleasing features include:
• Handy enclosed front foyer/wet storage area
• Security screens and crim safe screening
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Spacious carpeted front formal lounge with striking timber feature doors
• Tiled formal dining flowing directly from the kitchen, it is perfectly located at the centre of the home and provides access to an additional occasional dining plus a family/rumpus room at the rear of the home
• A beautiful, tiled occasional dining/reading room with an exquisite bay feature window, is located at the rear pleasantly overlooking the entertaining area and pool. Perfect for relaxing with friends while watching the kids swim and play!
• An additional spacious tiled family/rumpus room is also featured here, with direct access to the outdoor entertaining areas
• Spectacular, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and abundance of cupboards and bench space for the family chef! Handy sky light to provide exceptional natural lighting along with a dedicated built in office hub incorporated into the custom designed cabinetry
• Delightful and spacious master bedroom with carpets, double glass door built in wardrobes, feature louvers, stunning ensuite with two (2) modern built in storage cabinets, quality tapware and superb accessories and colour tones
• HUGE 2nd bedroom, bigger than most main bedrooms, carpet, double mirrored built in wardrobe, and large windows allowing plenty of natural light and breezes to flow through effortlessly
• Pleasing 3rd bedroom which is also generous in size, and also features double mirrored built ins
• The 4th bedroom is positioned at the back of the home overlooking the pool, and it features carpets and a handy double mirrored built in wardrobe
• Excellent main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bathtub and cool modern white tones complete the package!
• Modern – ‘on trend’ laundry/wash room hub, which offers loads of storage, plus a super handy built in servery/entertainment or just the best folding bay area, complete with a dedicated bar fridge nook, this is simply the best space to sit, relax and create magic!
• Additional fully lockable storeroom leads from the front foyer (perfect for storing those golf clubs, fishing gear, excess toys, or the Christmas tree & baubles!
• This great home offers a magnificent outdoor covered entertaining area that overlooks the beautiful sparkling in ground pool with sand filter
• WOW!! A BORE!!! – This will certainly help you to keep the magnificently established, and well maintained lawns and gardens green ALL YEAR ROUND!!!
• AND a masonry block shed!!! 6m x 3m fully powered, the perfect workshop for the home handyman!
• PLUS additional paved storage area with side access for the oversized boat, caravan or trailer maybe??
• Fully fenced yard with full automatic irrigation; and a handy double carport to keep your vehicles sheltered from the elements.
This remarkable home is certainly screaming LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!!!!!!!!!
She’s a short walk to the stunning Ross River to feed the ducks and turtles, for the adventurers – enjoy an early morning jog or paddle. With some of Townsville best primary and secondary schools within minutes, and a stone’s throw to Stockland Shopping and Kmart Plaza, James Cook University, The Townsville Hospital and the Lavarack Barracks! You wouldn’t want to live or invest anywhere else!
Vacant now and ready to occupy immediately, or the perfect addition or starter for the savvy investor – the opportunities are endless!
To avoid disappointment, please contact Sonia Ross on 0412 129 063 to arrange your very own private viewing!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cranbrook, QLD 4814 priced between $210,000 and $390,000