5 Beaurepaire Drive Point Cook 3030 VIC
Great family home close to schools
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 5 Beaurepaire Drive, Point Cook. This well maintained single-storey family home is ready for you to move into and make your own. The rendered facade front porch give this home a distinctive street appeal while its Innisfail estate location will give you easy access to the freeway. With four comfortable bedrooms, separate home theatre, two bathrooms and thoughtful storage options, this home will cater to the needs of all family members. Inspect at the open for inspection this Saturday or contact the agent for a private inspection or more information.
- Four bedrooms including the main bedroom appointed with walk in robe and en suite. Bedrooms two, three and four are fitted with built in robes.
- Centrally located kitchen with stainless steel cooking appliances, large pantry and breakfast bench perfect for casual meals.
- Open plan living spaces include a carpeted lounge while the central living hub comprising of meals, adjacent kitchen and the entrance hall are fully tiled.
- A sliding glass door opens out to the outdoor area and spacious backyard.
- Set on 425m2 block (approx.)
- Complete with double garage with internal access, ducted heating, split system air conditioner and intercom system.
- Located a short walk to Point Cook P-9 College, Stella Maris Catholic Primary School, Tom Roberts Reserve and the retail shops and 495 bus (to Williams Landing train station) on Boardwalk Boulevard.
Located about 22km from Melbourne's CBD in Innisfail estate, this home is conveniently located near parks and playgrounds, walking distance to childcare, primary and secondary schools, walking distance to local amenities including Boardwalk Central shopping centre, Featherbrook shops and SOHO Village and a short drive to Point Cook Town centre.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Point Cook, VIC 3030 priced between $380,000 and $700,000