5 Aycliffe Avenue Hebersham NSW 2770
Brand new family home featuring all inclusions set within one of the suburb’s finest enclaves5 Aycliffe Avenue, Hebersham
+ First Home Buyer's Grant & Stamp Duty Exemption
+ 7 Year Building & Structural Warranty
+ Capital Allowance & Tax Depreciation Schedule
Placed in the serene and highly sought-after Hebersham Primary Catchment, this home is elegantly designed and finished to superior-quality standards. This remarkable residence provides a deluxe lifestyle haven of impeccable style, clean space and natural light. Boasting a private position on a quiet street, this charming home appeals to families moving into the area, and is placed closely to the Local Shopping District (Plumpton Market Place), Parklands, Hebersham Primary School and Private Schools. Local Westfield shopping centre, 2kms for Marsden Park’s newly established Business Park and train station are also only a few minute's drive away. It's vast selection of cleverly interacting open and sectioned living spaces provide a domain of tranquil areas.
- This 3 bedroom home boasts a well scaled master bedroom which includes a Walk-In-Robe. Each of the remaining 2 bedrooms include full Built-In Wardrobes.
- The generous family and meals layout is finished with state-of-the-art brushed stainless steel appliances large (900mm) oven, dishwasher, 5-burner gas cook-top, canopy rangehood & glass splash back with ample cupboard space.
- This beautiful high ceiling home includes high quality expertly laid floorboards throughout the home
- This home offers Ducted Climate Control Air-Conditioning with the ability to set zones and timed functions
- Features Video-Intercom Doorbell with recording feature
- Ducted Vacuuming System
- It also features security alarm system
- The large Open Main Bathroom presents a stunning array of contrasting dark tile, with stylish semi-frameless glass shower doors
- 2nd potential bathroom fitted with shower connections (only need shower head and glass doors)
- Doors fitted with state-of-the-art touch-pad security doors
- Backyard features open grass area with freshly laid turf with Alfresco and Gas point
- TV Sockets in all bedrooms
- Remote control single garage with built-in storage cupboards
- Proudly occupying an elevated north-facing residence enjoys sunset views and morning rays in one of Plumpton’s finest estates
- Rental potential: $480 per week
The peaceful setting compliments the 1 minute walk to Hebersham Primary School, 5-10 minute walk to your local shopping district, 5 minute drive to your major Shopping District (Westfield) and is encompassed by a selection of both public and private schools, parklands and local shops.
On the date of the open home we will be taking offers, If you would like to request a contract prior to the open home please send through your details.
**We have obtained all information in this property from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.**
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?