4C Livingstone Way Padbury WA 6025
PRIVATE REAR VILLA4C Livingstone Way, Padbury
Perfectly suited to down-sizers, first home buyers or those after a lock up and leave lifestyle, the property showcases a cool, contemporary style throughout, a practical floor plan, high-ceilings and a central kitchen that is the hub of the home. Situated in an ultra convenient location, this beautiful villa is within walking distance to transport, local parks and shops, Craigie Leisure Centre and Whitfords Train Station.
Some fantastic features include:
- Stylish central kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances which comprise of a gas cooktop, electric fan oven, dishwasher and a double sink. Plus a huge pantry, tiled splash backs, plumbed double fridge recess, soft-close cabinetry and overlooking the alfresco area
- Master bedroom has an ensuite and mirrored built in robes. The ensuite has a stone bench top vanity and fully tiled shower
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have mirrored BIR’s and are located away from the master bedroom
- Main bathroom has stone bench top and a bath and separate shower combo
- Open plan living and dining area that enjoys outdoor access to the alfresco area and courtyard
- Spacious laundry with stone bench tops and direct external access to the clothesline and separate drying area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- High ceilings throughout
- Gas hot water system
- LED downlights throughout
- Roller blinds throughout
- Alfresco for year round outdoor entertaining
- Reticulated easy care gardens
- Double garage with extra height for 4wd’s
- External storeroom for additional storage
- Additional off street parking for up to 2 cars
- Small development of 3 villas with no strata levies
- Alarm system
- Built in 2018
For more information or to book your own private walk through, PUT BURKE TO WORK on 0402 456 209 today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?