4B Livingstone Way Padbury WA 6025
UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!4B Livingstone Way, Padbury
The property is ready for you to move into now, sits on a flat block (with no stairs) and boasts absolute minimal maintenance to ensure you have more time to yourself.
Perfectly suited to downsizers, first home buyers, professional couples or those after a lock up and leave lifestyle, the property showcases a cool, contemporary style throughout, with the seamless integration of a practical floor plan, high-ceilings and a gorgeous kitchen that is the hub of the home.
Situated in a convenient location, this TURNKEY villa is within walking distance to transport, local parks and shops, Craigie Leisure Centre and Whitfords Train Station.
Further features of the property comprise of:
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom has an ensuite and mirrored BIRs
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have mirrored BIRs and are located away from the master bedroom
- 2 bathrooms (Family bathroom has a bath and separate shower)
- Open plan kitchen with a gas cooktop, electric fan oven, double sink, pantry, dishwasher, soft-close cabinetry, stone benchtops and a breakfast bar
- Open plan living and dining area that enjoys outdoor access to the alfresco area and courtyard
- Spacious laundry with stone benchtops and direct external access to the clothesline and separate drying area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- High ceilings throughout
- Linen closet
- Gas hot water system
- LED downlights
- Roller blinds
- Neutral decor
- Alfresco for year round outdoor entertaining
- Reticulated easy care gardens
- Double garage with extra height for 4wds
- External storeroom for additional storage
- Year built: 2018
- Small development of 3 villas with NO strata levies
- First home owners grant applies to the value of $10,000 (conditions apply)
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?