49/289 Queen Street Brisbane City 4000 QLD
SOLD BY JEFF UEBERGANG
The Manor Apartments is one of the most heritage listed buildings in the entire Brisbane City. Being an iconic piece of the city's history and located in the very centre of the CBD, makes it such a sought after residence.
This wonderful and boutique apartment is listed to sell; coming fully furnished with quality furniture & appliances, previously owner occupied and being able to be put into the building's hotel pool, I challenge you to find a better bang for your buck!
PRICED TO SELL - MOTIVATED SELLERS - PERFECT FOR INVESTMENT OR OWNER OCCUPYING - ALL OFFERS WELCOME!
* 2x Large bedrooms with storage and built-ins
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
* 2x modern bathrooms (incl ensuite)
* Modern kitchen with quality appliances
* Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Fully furnished with quality furniture
* May be put into hotel pool
* Option of buffet breakfast
* Fully secure building with on-site management
* Centre of CBD's restaurant, shopping & club precinct
* 30m to multi-route bus stops
* 230m to Central Train Station
* 900m to Queens Wharf Casino project
This will not last long; Call, text or e-mail me today!
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit - https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brisbane City, QLD 4000 priced between $250,000 and $460,000