490 Kennedy Road Glencoe SA 5291
Pleasant Hill Absolute quality490 Kennedy Road, Glencoe
Currently operating as a successful one person operated Dairy, the property has the capacity and the infrastructure to cater for any mixed farming operation. The property has been managed with absolute pride and care which is evident upon inspection. The land, irrigation, shedding and incredible renovated character homestead, ensures that any farming operation has nothing but the best quality to work and relax with at the end of a hard day.
• Drought proof irrigated property of 227.5 acres with run off block of 87.5 acres (315 acres total)
o 150 acres under centre pivot irrigation
o Fenced into 19 main paddocks plus calving areas
o Pasture renovation and fertilizer program
• Near new electric pivot, polylined with variable speed, irrigating 128 acres.
• Second electric pivot recently installed, 3 span irrigating 22 acres
• Total Irrigation taking license of 396 meg
o Additional Industrial Dairy licence of 12,660kL
• Water monitors installed to prevent overwatering of pastures
o Software linked to mobile phone
• Undercover crush and cattle yards at both the Dairy and run off bock
• Large machinery shedding and Hay shed with 400 square bale holding capacity
• Calf paddock with pop up sprinklers
• Solar panels (102 panels) installed powering the Dairy, home and hot water system
• 32 stand rotary Dairy fully computerised with 50KVA backup generator
o Heatime system with health alerts which is connected to your mobile phone
• Currently milking 210 Holstein and Guernsey cows
o Producing up to 125,000 milk solids annually
o Average 660 milk solids per cow
o Property holding approx. 350 head including young & replacement stock
o Dairy score 10 status
• Effluent system separating solids and running liquids through pivot'
• Terrific calf shed with Lely' auto calf feeder
• 4 double bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite
• 2 bathrooms
• Large timber kitchen with large pantry and induction cooking
• Open plan living and dining with bar
• Separate generously sized family room
• Beautiful character Verandah with rear decking
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• 2 car electric roller door garage
• Stunning Heritage lead light front door
• 12 foot ceilings complete with picture rails and ceiling roses throughout
• Loft storage
This property is available walk in, walk out upon negotiation. Contact Brett to arrange your inspection today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Mount Gambier SA, 5290