49 Sealand Road Fishing Point NSW 2283
1187M2 BLOCK + 2 ROAD FRONTAGES49 Sealand Road, Fishing Point
* Owners have had their fun time to pass the baton
* Home offers some lake glimpses - absolute waterfronts across the road
* Pre loved 3 bedrooms home - 2 bedrooms with built-ins
* Open plan kitchen and dining room, separate lounge room, games room plus a paradise room
* Home features: dishwasher, slow combustion heating, ceiling fan, walk in pantry and reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 2 car garaging, workshop and 3 carports plus plenty of off road parking
* Close to boat ramp and public jetty and parks
* Minutes to local shopping villages, schools, cafes, restaurants, clubs, pub etc
* Owners preference is to settle March 2019
* Rental Potential of $400 to $420 p/w
* Floor plans available on request
* Flexible inspection times to suit you
* Call now to arrange a suitable appointment
Owners have enjoyed over 40 years in this well-loved home and in this prime location, it's time to pass the baton. So much potential with this beautiful 1187m2 block with 2 road frontages and offering some lake glimpses with absolute waterfronts across the road. The home consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins. Open plan kitchen and dining room, separate lounge and games room plus a paradise room. Plenty of creature comforts with dishwasher, walk in pantry, slow combustion heating, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air-conditioning. In total 2 car garaging, workshop and 3 carports with plenty of room for off road parking. Close to boat ramp and public jetty and parks. Minutes to local shopping villages, schools, cafes, restaurants, clubs, pub etc. Approximate rent return of $400.00-$420.00 a week
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?