49 Railway Street Cooks Hill 2300 NSW
Inspired Renovation of a Traditional Terrace
In a traditional row of terraces sitting in a wonderful neighbourly street, this tri-level home lies in a fashionable inner-city location, embraced by Darby Street's vibrant offerings, just a short stroll to weekend markets, galleries, boutiques, eateries and Newcastle's iconic beaches. The immediate allure of its late Victorian origins is further enhanced by its complete renovation that has transformed it into a stylish contemporary home. Beautifully presented spaces transition from traditional period charm to sleek modern style with a free-flowing open plan seamlessly connecting to a private courtyard. A bedroom on the ground level offers floorplan flexibility while a versatile attic retreat is ideal as a home office.
- Classic Victorian terrace in row of eight on 110sqm one block from Darby Street
- Lounge, dining and kitchen spaces adjoin for easy living and entertaining
- Ground floor bedroom offers floorplan flexibility as a second living space
- Two bedrooms upstairs both with balcony; master has built-in robes
- Modern full family bathroom; second w/c services the living spaces
- Sun-washed rear retreat ideal for relaxation and alfresco entertaining
- Stroll to renowned shops and cafes and Newcastle's iconic beaches
- 1.5kW solar electricity panels, pedestrian rear lane access, gas heating
- Building and pest reports available on request
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cooks Hill, NSW 2300 priced between $510,000 and $950,000