49 Lewana Street Mansfield QLD 4122
Secluded, Leafy Family Home49 Lewana Street, Mansfield
The convenience of this location doesn’t stop there either. You’ve got Bunnings just a stone’s throw away, the Aminya Street shops are within walking distance, and you’re in the catchment area for Mansfield State High School. It’s perfectly situated for professionals, young families or retirees looking for some peace and quiet.
The highset brick façade of the house is complemented nicely by the green lawns which blend in with the leafy surrounds, enhancing the tranquil feel of the property. With a large block size of 612 square metres there is plenty of room for extension or swimming pool. There is also side access to the rear gardens, which allows for storage of a boat or caravan.
The inside has been recently painted, which adds to the breezy, light feel created by the timber floors and large windows. Upstairs we have a large kitchen and dining, with lots of bench space and access through a glass door to a balcony which has stairs leading to the back yard. Next to the kitchen and dining is the large living area, which also has access to its own balcony with views of the park down the street. It’s a great place to relax after a hard day’s work! The whole of the upstairs living area is kept cool by a near-new split-system air conditioning system, and there are security doors to both balconies.
The three bedrooms upstairs also have air conditioning, and one comes with a ceiling fan too. There are numerous power points for your convenience, and two of the bedrooms have built in robes. The warm wooden floors are matched by the terracotta coloured tiles in the bathroom, which comes with a tub and separate shower. The upstairs toilet has also been recently replaced.
A solid internal timber staircase takes you downstairs to the lower level, which is mostly taken up by the double lock up garage with its separate sliding doors. There is plenty of space down here though, some of which can easily be converted into a workshop or storage section. There is also a walled-off multi-purpose room with new timber laminate flooring, that could have any number of uses.
With an ideal location, a large block of land and a solid high-set home, this property has wide ranging appeal. If it ticks the boxes for you, we suggest you contact us quickly as it’s not going to last long! Call the Henry Wong Team now.
• Mount Gravatt East State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
• Short drive to Citipointe Christian College, St Catherine’s Primary School & Brisbane Adventist College
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• Short walk to bus stops on Aminya St (Bus 180, 185, P179) which takes you to Garden City and The City
• Short walk to local shops on Aminya St, anchored by Foodworks, family practice, post office, pharmacy, bakery etc.
• Short drive to Wishart Square, Civic Fair and Metropol Shopping Centres
• 10 min drive to Westfield Garden City & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres
• Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
• 1 min walk to a playground, barbecue and picnic areas on Grevillea Park
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?