49 Kareela Road Cremorne Point NSW 2090
Merchant home on a magnificent waterfront reserve49 Kareela Road, Cremorne Point
This gracious lady boasts an exceptional design over two levels with many of its rooms and outdoor areas basking in the unbridled beauty of Mosman Bay vistas. Much admired, it delivers a wealth of grand living and dining spaces, palatial bedrooms and is swathed by decks primed for entertaining. Custom and handcrafted features add to its beauty.
Completely private from the road, it sits amidst a lush rainforest backdrop whilst providing level lawns for children to play. The home can cater to a large or extended family and its vast roof space can provide extension options (STCA). Treasured for 30 years by its current owners, its enviable setting is a short walk to Old Cremorne ferry wharf, bus services and foreshore walkways.
• Set completely away from the road with elevated bay vistas
• Handsome exterior, stunning leadlight features and ornate ceilings
• Exceptionally solid full brick build and beautiful oak parquetry flooring
• Multiple carefully restored working fireplaces with hand painted detailing
• Gracious formal lounge and banquet-sized formal dining
• Casual living and dining areas surround the kitchen with high-end appliances
• Upper and lower deep covered wraparound decks with large sunroom
• Expansive and versatile lower level family room with office space
• Generous bedroom suites open out to large decks
• Period style marble bathrooms featuring a stunning clawfoot bath and large luxurious spa
• Beautiful and lush gardens plus a large level lawn
• Grand authentic period staircase, internal laundry and abundant storage
• Single lock up garage offering the easy potential to extend (STCA)
• Large storage space under the garage, immense in-roof area, large underhouse space perfect for a cellar (STCA)
• Direct rear access to Cremorne Point foreshore walkway
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?