49 Glencoe Parade Halls Head WA 6210
COAST SUBURB, 3 Lge Bed DB/T HOME (720sqm) Overlooking MATURE TREES, NATURE & BIRD LIFE. Close to OCEAN, 2 SHOPPING CENTRES, MEDICAL & ALLIED CENTRES49 Glencoe Parade, Halls Head
Halls Head is a coastal and estuary island suburb in a community-minded holiday town, connected to central Mandurah by a recently constructed 4 lane bridge. The home is situated in an elevated position, and from the patio can be seen trees and bird life from the golf course. Only about six minutes walk away are two excellent shopping centres, medical and allied health centres. Four houses away, round the corner, is the Glencoe Primary School.
WELL MAINTAINED HOME & PROPERTY Featuring:
* Many improvements have been made to the home and property.
* Security screens on all windows, and security doors to external doors.
* Kitchen features ceramic cook top with 4 plates, elevated electric fan-forced oven, cupboards base and overhead, pantry, recess for fridge and dishwasher.
* Ceiling fans in three bedrooms, in dining and lounge areas.
* LED lighting in lounge and dining rooms.
* Double built in robes in all bedrooms.
* Large bathroom with bath, separate shower recess, exhaust fan, vanity and large mirror.
* Linen & broom storage.
* Two separate toilets.
* Lounge has floorboards of Tasmanian oak. Bedrooms with floating floor, and tiles in living areas.
* Simulated log gas heater in dining/living area.
* Very large elevated rear verandah/patio and pergola area (approx 70sqm) overlooking garden, trees, nature and bird life.
* Front entry porch.
* Automatic lock-up garage.
* Outdoor UV protected roller blinds to rear patio.
* Insulation bats.
* Large outdoor shed.
* Double front driveway, with room for cars, a boat or caravan.
* Rheem solar HWS, installed two years ago.
* Submersible pump recently installed supplying automated bore water system, "Rain Dial", to lawn and gardens;
* Gas connected for heater in dining/living area.
* Sewer connected.
* NBN connected.
* Foxtel connected.
* Excellent fencing, most being recently replaced.
* Grape vines (three varieties from Swan Valley), lemon and orange trees, bird attracting native shrubs.
THIS HOME HAS MUCH TO OFFER INCLUDING ITS POSITION, ELEVATION AND OUTLOOK.
* Willing to conjunct with Agents.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Hot Water
- 720 m²
- Building Area
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbalcony/patio/terrace,formal lounge,internal laundry,modern bathroom,polished timber floors,separate dining room,garden,level lawn,pet friendly,security windows,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,close to transport,near waterfront,quiet lo
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?