49 Eric Drive Blackstone QLD 4304
Large open living 2 mins access to highway49 Eric Drive, Blackstone
Boasting an elevated position, evenings can be enjoyed over looking surrounding area whilst enjoying the cool breeze. Whether your a larger family or just the 2 of you, this modern house will satisfy your desire for spacious living and will accommodate your future growth.
Built in 2010, this low set brick home offers:
* large open plan kitchen and living area
* master bedroom with built-in-robes & ensuite
* 5 good sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
* 2 bathrooms (main bathroom and ensuite)
* 2 separate living areas (formal lounge and dining, meals and family area)
* kitchen has electrical appliances & dishwasher
* 2 car garage with remote
* broadband available with NBN due to be rolled out November 2018
Home is finished off with:
* air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
* blinds and security screens throughout house
* modern design and fittings including stone bench tops
* elevated views
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Bundamba State Secondary College and Silkstone State School. Other schools available are Bundamba State School, Claremont Special School, Silkstone State School and Sacred Heart School.
- only 501m away to bus route 502 that goes to Ipswich station, take the Redcliffe Peninsula train that will take you to Brisbane City or then take the bus route 555 to take you to the Hyperdome Shopping Centre.
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
- Woolworths Booval
- Aldi Booval
- IGA X-Press
- Domino's Pizza
- Asian Delights
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
- George Palmer Park
- Alf Kalamafoni Park
- Bremervale Park
- Queens Park
- QLD Motorsport Museum
- Limelight Cinemas
- Cineplex Redbank Plaza
Land size: 610m2
House faces west
Built in 2010
Potential rent $_-$_ per week
Ipswich City Council
Not in flooded area
- Sat, 20th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?