49 Canadian Bay Road Mount Eliza 3930 VIC
PLANS & PERMITS APPROVED
An enviable prospect in an exclusive locale, this vacant 1848sqm (approx) allotment with approved plans and permits for a magnificent 'Hamptons' inspired double story 42 square (living only) dream home within strolling distance to the beach and the boutiques and cafes of beloved Mt Eliza village. Set down a long private driveway well buffered from the main road, the flat parcel directly abuts Ballar Creek, capturing a lush treetop outlook, ideal platform for this 88 square 5 bed double storey construction cradled in absolutely tranquillity. Literally footsteps to shops, services, public transport and a gourmet selection of restaurants, the positioning is perfect for couples, families and downsizers alike, while the 12 minute walk to Half Moon Beach and Canadian Bay Beach will keep the teenagers fit and occupied through long hot summers. Surrounded by elite homes and a choice of public and private schools, including Peninsula Grammar and Toorak College, this booming beachside neighbourhood is eight-minutes' drive to Frankston CBD and an hour to Melbourne for an easy commute, offering the ultimate blue-ribbon location to establish your roots or landbank your savings for the future.
- Half acre vacant allotment with endorsed plans and permits
- Approved 5 bed 4 bath home of 88 squares inc. living, balcony's, deck and garage
- Plans available for viewing in office
- Set down a long private driveway buffered from the main road
- Directly abutting Ballar Creek with verdant treetop outlook
- Footsteps to the cafes, restaurants & shopping of the village
- 12 minute walk to Half Moon & Canadian Bay beaches
- Ample room for a large home & swimming pool or tennis court
- Surrounded by elite homes & close to excellent schools
- Ideal for families or to landbank for the future
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Eliza, VIC 3930 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000