49 Caldwell Street Goodna 4300 QLD
Fresh Feel With Plenty of Appeal
This mid-set style brick and tile home is positioned on a 572 m2 approx. block in Goodna. This property includes 3 double bedrooms, an open plan Living and Dining area, Kitchen, Laundry, a Bathroom and a separate toilet. The timber flooring inside has recently been freshly sanded and lacquered and the inside has been freshly painted.
At a Glance:
- 572 m2 approx. fenced block
- High side of street position
- Mid set style home set on concrete posts
- Concrete external walls with concrete tile roof
- Freshly painted interior
- The timber floors have been freshly sanded and lacquered
- Kitchen with Lino floor, a 2 door pantry and an upright gas cooker
- Laundry with rear door to ramp outside and linen pantry
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Separate Toilet
- NBN ready
- Garden shed in the rear yard
- Hills hoist style clothes line in rear yard
- Concrete ramp to rear door
- Gas hot water system
- Covered front porch area
- Metal windows with security screens present
- Twin track driveway to free standing carport with full concrete slab
- Vehicular access to the rear yard through carport
So inspect the photos, the floor plan guide and then the Open for inspection times and make your way to inspect.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Goodna, QLD 4300 priced between $180,000 and $330,000