48/155-159 Stuart Drive Wulguru QLD 4811
Best Lifestyle, Top Location, Very Cheap Body Corp Fees!48/155-159 Stuart Drive, Wulguru
Light and airy, breezy, roomy, open these are just some of the adjectives that this home evokes. High ceilings, 2 generous-sized bedrooms (even the second bedroom is BIG!), and so much more. Located within one of the best run unit complexes in Townsville which have the Body Corporate Fees at a record low of only $3,379.68*
A wonderful indoor-outdoor feel with seamless flow from kitchen to air-conditioned living/dining and out onto the large balcony. Great for entertaining and a place to kick back whilst enjoying the private space.
Is rented until March 2017 for $320 per week with an amazing tenant and with the onsite manager looking after it you can be sure the complex is a great place to live.
The complex itself if safe, private and secure, as well as literally only a couple of hundred meters to one of Townsville's best up and coming shopping complexes Fairfield Central. Also only 6kms to where Townsville's new Super Stadium is going to go and less than 10kms to the City Centre makes is a great investment.
- 2 great sized bedrooms, main bedroom with an ensuite as well as access to the front patio
- Open plan living and dining room off the spacious kitchen
- Internal laundry room, plus 2 storage areas
- Single carport, secure and private complex
- Close to shopping centres, schools, sporting facilities and so much more
- Only 6km's away from where the new SUPER STADIUM is going to go
- Rented until March 2017 and rented per week for $320
- Body Corporate fees of $3,379.68* and half yearly rates of 1,381.74
Call now to arrange your viewing! You won't be disappointed!
* Body Corporate fees are reducing from 1st of July 2016
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wulguru, QLD 4811 priced between $180,000 and $330,000