48 Wall Avenue Panania 2213 NSW
SOLD BY - Lush Pillay 0407 121 573
Whether you are just getting into the market, are a developer or looking for that ideal investment property, this perfectly presented home is a stand out. This charming 3 bedroom brick home features polished floorboards, downlights & high ceilings throughout with multiple entertaining areas. The home includes an updated kitchen with gas cooking & stainless steel appliances, luxurious bathroom with double shower & a large free-standing bath, and a spacious backyard with undercover deck, double carport with side access, and a separate retreat/rumpus which has potential for a granny flat ï¿½ subject to council approval. With just minutes' walk to all Panania schools, shops, parklands, cafes, restaurants and train station this is a must to inspect!
- Potential duplex site-subject to council approval
- Massive block with a frontage of 15.08m + total land size of 670.3sqm
- Very well maintained interiors with separate lounge & dining areas
- High ceilings, polished timber floorboards and downlights throughout
- Large updated chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances & gas cooking
- Separate retreat/rumpus - potential for granny flat STCA
- Spacious child friendly backyard with double carport & entertaining deck
- Secure side access with extra parking - ideal for any tradesperson
- Current rental return of $33,800 per annum
- Minutes' walk to all Panania schools, shops, parklands, cafes, restaurants & train station
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Panania, NSW 2213 priced between $740,000 and $1,370,000