4/8 Wairoa Avenue North Bondi 2026 NSW
Awesome Beach Pad With Incredible Outdoor Terrace
With a spectacular elevated position offering views across the Eastern Suburbs as far as the CBD and harbour, this outstanding 2-bedroom apartment is a sunlit and beautiful abode. Highlighted by an amazingly large and wide terrace that flows to the west, it is a simply wonderful lifestyle home, close to the sands of Bondi and complete with large double lock-up garage.
Located on the top floor of a small complex of 4 and with no common walls, it has a great sense of privacy, the combined living/dining space flowing outwards to the terrace and taking in those sublime views. The terrace itself is virtually an extra room, part-covered by a tasteful wood-panelled awning and housing a clever daybed and BBQ area, making it the perfect spot to take in the sunset. The main bedroom is positioned at the rear of the property, a peaceful space with extensive built-ins, private balcony and en-suite with separate shower and bath. The 2nd bedroom is a cute north-facing room, full of sun and also featuring built-ins, while the kitchen and main bathroom are both modern and well appointed.
If you're looking for a Bondi apartment with an amazing Eastern Suburbs view, you cannot go past this beauty. It's easy to envisage balmy evenings sipping a glass of wine on its wide terrace as the panorama of the east plays out before you. Pet-friendly and just a short walk to the beach and the all the associated lifestyle options, it has a great sense of space and cheerful sunlit sensibility. With double private garage and being in close proximity to all the amenities of Bondi, it stands as a beautiful home, ready for the discerning buyer to establish a personal haven in a supreme location.
- Nestled in a quiet and coveted corner of North Bondi
- Outstanding outdoor terrace offering deluxe westerly views
- Lovely vista across Bondi as far as the CBD and harbour
- A sun-bathed space, complete with enticing daybed
- Main bedroom carpeted, with built-ins + north-facing balcony
- Main en-suite nicely appointed with separate bath/shower
- 2nd bedroom carpeted, a sunny room with built-ins
- Combined living/dining area with polished wooden floorboards
- Kitchen with 4-burner Smeg gas stove/oven, dishwasher
- Handy internal laundry in hallway, extra storage closet
- Overhead fans and great cross-ventilation throughout
- Easy access to double lock-up garage, plenty of storage
- Located in a coveted, quiet corner of North Bondi
- Five minutes to Bondi Beach, shopping, cafes and schools
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Bondi, NSW 2026 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000