48 Peel Street Kew VIC 3101
HIDDEN GEM IN IDYLLIC LOCATION48 Peel Street, Kew
- 3 generously sized bedrooms with built in robes; master with ensuite & ceiling fan, 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with reverse cycle heating/cooling & ceiling fans
- Separate study that opens to the backyard patio
- Warm living room with dual access points including easy kitchen access; beautiful gas fire set in period fireplace; reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Sunroom conveniently located off the kitchen, opening to outdoor decked, undercover dining area
- Enormous front and back established landscaped garden. Delightfully planned to include paved entertaining area, decked dining and quiet, tranquil retreat area
- Spacious kitchen with dining/meals area; ample storage, gas stove
- Luxurious central bathroom; dual access to study and hallway
- Off-street parking; parking permits available
- Separate laundry; Separate powder room
- Original floorboards, lofty decorative ceilings, period features, beautiful stained glass windows, traditional sash windows
- Land: 13.3m x 42.5m approx. / 565 sqm approx.
- General Residential Zone 3, no Heritage Overlay
Within short distance of Trinity Grammar School, Xavier College, Sacred Heart Parish School, St Paul’s College and Kew Primary School. Surrounded by multiple attractions like Yarra River bikes paths, Studley Park, Yarra Bend Park and Golf Course. Only a short trip on the tram to the city and Melbourne’s premier sporting precinct, it doesn’t get better than this!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?