48 Goulburn Street Gordon Park QLD 4031
ORIGINAL QUEENSLANDER; MOMENTS TO KEDRON BROOK!!48 Goulburn Street, Gordon Park
The wrap-around verandah on the residenceï¿½s north-east corner, soaring ceilings, and VJ walls mean the home already has all the essential pre-war foundations. Air-conditioning has been installed throughout the home. The floor-plan provides a spacious living/dining area and additional study, as well as three generously sized bedrooms. The timber frame and floor present as a solid bases for renovation.
- VJ walls and soaring ceilings: distinguishing period features!!
- Huge wrap-around verandah and ideal north-east aspect.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Air-conditioning throughout.
- Generous living/dining area with additional study.
- Near-level and fenced 607sqm block.
- Recently replaced roof and gutters.
- Single, lock-up garage beneath
400m from the Kedron Brook, and within the catchments of Wooloowin State and Kedron State High, Weona is ready for its new owner. Call Dean or Simon for further information or to arrange an inspection now!!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?