48 Church Street Canterbury 2193 NSW
Cute, Sunlit & Tranquil Garden Cottage
Basked in natural sunlight and full of timeless charm, this semi-detached cottage exudes happy ambience with its graceful early Federation features, vibrant interiors, and cute lawn gardens that wrap two sides of the home with al fresco privacy. Enjoy or tenant this little Inner West classic as is, or explore scope to open up at the rear to create a dream entertainer's haven. The lovely quiet street setting places you footsteps from every urban amenity, including both Canterbury and Hurlstone Park train stations, schools, Cooks River parklands, plus endless village shops, cafes and eateries.
* Sturdy double brick with stylish stone-look render facade
* High ceilings with elegant cornice, timber floorboards, and picture rails
* Separate gas kitchen with tiled splashback, overlooking garden
* Generous bedrooms - second with additional space for study area
* Combined living and dining room flooded with natural sunlight
* Renovated, fully tiled modern bathroom with tub; garden storage shed
* Covered patio and private, fully fenced lawn garden; side access to rear
* Potential to open up at rear and landscape as the ultimate urban haven
* Peaceful street, footsteps from city transport, water's edge, and village life
Land size: 215sqm approx
Council Rates: $373.85 pq approx
Water Rates: $168.38 pq approx
Adrian Abrook 0412 569 800
David Diamantopoulos 0418 569 800
Set on the Inner West's southern edge, Canterbury has evolved from hidden Sydney gem to up-and-coming lifestyle hub, as developers and homebuyers capitalise on the area's superb CBD proximity, transportation links, and leisure amenities. Luxury and boutique development is growing fast alongside freestanding character homes and classic apartment blocks - all scattered with quiet parklands and surrounded by urban culture. Cooks River's grassed foreshore places walk and cycle ways in within easy reach and residents also enjoy an established aquatic and fitness centre, ice-skating rink, and racecourse. About 10kms or 20 minutes by train from the city, Canterbury is indeed a postcode to watch. Want more information? Contact the team at LJ Hooker Marrickville Dulwich Hill Canterbury
LJHooker Dulwich Hill
3 offices - 1 team
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Dulwich Hill NSW, 2203
More property from LJ Hooker Marrickville | Dulwich Hill Dulwich Hill
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Canterbury, NSW 2193 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000