47/6 Crayfish Street Mountain Creek QLD 4557
Highly sought area in Brightwater. Lake Haven U47, 3 Bedroom Townhouse - 6 Crayfish street, Mountain Creek.47/6 Crayfish Street, Mountain Creek
All areas are spacious and you will find the bathroom(s) and shower very comfortably sized. All three bedrooms have large built in cupboards with full size mirrors. Extra storage cupboards are available under the stairs, garage and in the top hallway.
* Stainless steel appliances & dishwashers
* Open plan living / dining with air-conditioning.
* Front courtyard & patio
* NBN connection is now available in the area if you want fast internet.
Currently $410pw rent with excellent tenants in place, this low maintenance townhouse is one to add to your shopping list.
About the area
Brightwater, at Mountain Creek, is one of the most popular communities on the Sunshine Coast. Itâs a popular place for families and the perfect spot to settle into the benefits of a coastal lifestyle. One of the unique feature of the Lake Haven complex is the adjacent lake, parkland and waterfront walkways. The beaches, cafes and restaurants of Mooloolaba are just minutes drive away, as is the Sunshine Coast University and the emerging employment hub of the new Public and Private Hospital Precincts.
From Lake Haven, step across the road and enjoy the convenience of:
- Brightwater State School Primary Government
- a lakeside retail hub, including a supermarket, medical centre, cafe and other specialty stores
- the Brightwater Family Tavern, with lakeside alfresco dining areas
- a lake which meanders for more than a kilometer, with waterfront walkways of over 3 kilometers
- a new lake front park featuring picnic shelters, tables & chairs, barbecues and two sets of modern park play equipment to keep children busy for hours
Nearby schools - You have a couple of choices
- Brightwater State School Primary Government 0.65 km
- Mountain Creek State High School secondary Government 2.37 km
- Mountain Creek State School Primary Government 2.37 km
- Buddina State School Primary Government 2.94 km
- Kawana Waters State College Combined Government 3.28 km
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?