47 Touchstone Drive Dawesville WA 6211
Character and lifestyle you will fall in love with.47 Touchstone Drive, Dawesville
If you're looking to live a rural lifestyle but still enjoy all the conveniences of suburbia, then this could be the perfect home for you. Nestled in the tranquil bushlands of Dawesville this much-loved home comes complete with a huge half acre block, ready for you to make your own.
The home itself is cleverly situated allowing for an expansive driveway on which the boat or caravan could be stored, along with several vehicles. The side access from the driveway leads to the idyllic gardens with plenty of room to add a swimming pool and spa; endless opportunities await you!!
Internal features include:
* Large country style kitchen, meals and lounge room leading out to alfresco
* Master suite with bay window, spacious walk-in robe and ensuite with shower
* 3 Queen sized bedrooms with built-in robes all sharing the second bathroom.
* Separate formal lounge / family room
* Slow combustion wood Fire
* Huge covered outdoor entertaining area
* Reverse-cycle air conditioning
External features include:
* Separate lawned area for the kids & pets to play
* Fully fenced and reticulated from the mains
* Large side access
* Huge powered workshop
* Double carport with shoppers access
* And the list goes on and on …
Dawesville offers the perfect family lifestyle, with plenty of pristine beaches and estuary foreshores within a short drive, and parks and playgrounds galore. There is a public and private Primary School and an increasing number of modern conveniences required by families today. These include Day-care facilities and a Shopping and Cafe precinct with IGA, Liquor Store and Food & Drink Cafe.
Call Bev Chadwick today for a private inspection on 0450203857
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dawesville, WA 6211 priced between $350,000 and $650,000