47 Jackson Street Clayfield 4011 QLD
Renovated Cottage on Kalinga's Doorstep
Warm & welcoming, this meticulously presented property retains the look & feel of a Classic Queensland Cottage whilst providing modern conveniences plus zoned living spaces perfect for families requiring dual living. Traditional features compliment contemporary style to offer the best of both worlds in the heart of popular Clayfield. This charming character home has been renovated & extended, doubling the size of the original cottage to create a generously proportioned family home moments from popular Kalinga Park.
With a sunny Easterly aspect at the rear, this conveniently located home is designed for casual Queensland living. A large covered deck from the kitchen & dining space overlooks a manicured lawn & garden, perfect for children's play whilst nearby Kalinga Park, local cafes & a range of restaurants offer a multitude of activities close to home.
- Multiple Living areas over both levels of the home
- Large covered Rear Deck with sliding doors & retractable awnings
- Kitchen includes Smeg Dishwasher, Smeg Electric Oven & Smeg 700 Induction Cooktop,
Electrolux double door Fridge, Stone benchtops with Waterfall edge & Wall mounted Television
- Master Bedroom with walk in robe
- Large Bedroom downstairs suitable for independent living
- Recently renovated Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans & Plantation Shutters
- Solar Panels, Water Tank, Instantaneous Gas Hot Water
- Well appointed Laundry & Generous storage throughout
- Private, fully fenced block with beautifully maintained gardens & lawn
- Wide Side access to rear garden
- Auto Garage Door with direct access into the home
- Street access to Kalinga Park Bike tracks, Walking paths, Playgrounds and Sporting fields
- Eagle Junction State School & Kedron State High School Catchments
- Moments from local Shops, Cafes & Restaurants and Toombul Shopping Centre
Quality state & private schools are just a walk away whilst nearby Eagle Junction rail station & bus link offers fast, regular services for city commuters. With Brisbane airport, Airportlink tunnel system & Gateway arterial a short drive away, this property is perfectly positioned for convenient movement around Brisbane and beyond.
Don't miss your opportunity to make this home yours - Call Kim Olsen on 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clayfield, QLD 4011 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000