47 Inglis Street Mudgee NSW 2850
Country Lifestyle in Mudgee47 Inglis Street, Mudgee
* Sunny and north facing front old fashioned verandah and in a quiet cul de sac position (only one neighbour)
* Australian red mahogany hardwood floors also home to the Figtree Food Company
* The Cottage features original hand hewn timber and is presently used as music studio, but could be a zen space or thrid bedroom overlooking the garden.
* Large eat in kitchen overlooking stunning garden and fitted with alkaline water filtration unit
* Low maintenance kitchen garden with micro orchard (apples, apricots, cherries and grapes)
* Separate Dining room and front lounge room with combustion fire
* Extra kitchenette, bathroom and two additional toilets
* Flexible floor plan
* Currently holiday let on weekends and offering plenty of room for the family or a romantic cosy stay in front of the fire with a glass of Mudgee wine
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?