47 Inglis Street Mudgee 2850 NSW
c1906 Farmhouse in Mudgee (right in the middle of town)
Nestled in the Mudgee foothills, the generous double brick homestead was built in c1906 and only a short stroll into town. Abundant open kitchen with French doors open on to the garden courtyard filled with a prolific display of flowers and vegetables. Loads of space for the family, or great as a weekend retreat.
An added bonus is the original c1880's studio situated at the rear of the main house.
* Sunny and north facing front old fashioned verandah and in a quiet cul de sac position (only one neighbour)
* Australian red mahogany hardwood floors also home to the Figtree Food Company
* Large eat in kitchen overlooking stunning garden and fitted with alkaline water filtration unit
* Low maintenance kitchen garden with micro orchard (apples, apricots, cherries and grapes) or this area could be converted back to lawn and garden beds
* Separate Dining room (or third bedroom) and front lounge room with combustion fire
* Flexible floor plan
* Currently holiday let on weekends and offering plenty of room for the family or a romantic cosy stay in front of the fire with a glass of Mudgee wine
The original Cottage features original hand hewn timber and is presently used as music studio, but could be a zen space or another bedroom overlooking the garden and features a rustic kitchenette and bathroom
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mudgee, NSW 2850 priced between $240,000 and $450,000