47 Brook Street Coogee NSW 2034
Character, convenience and possibility47 Brook Street, Coogee
A superb offering of unquestionable charm, this classic freestanding Federation home presents a lifestyle of character, convenience and possibility.
Well proportioned with separate lounge and dining areas, there are three double bedrooms. The neat kitchen has a breakfast bar and electric appliances. Additional features include soaring ornate ceilings, storeroom and a single garage.
Flooded with sunshine, the elevated rear garden has mature trees and a level lawn. Neatly presented and comfortable as is, there is ample scope to further modernise or expand to a second level, subject to council approval.
Well placed little more than moments to Clovelly Road cafes, express buses and boutique shops, it is just a stroll to Coogee Village, Gordons Bay and the golden sands of Coogee Beach.
Auction: Onsite 1:30PM on Saturday 17th March 2018
Landsize (approx.): 337 SQM
- Wed, 28th Feb 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Thu, 1st Mar 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Sat, 3rd Mar 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Wed, 7th Mar 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Thu, 8th Mar 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Sat, 10th Mar 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Wed, 14th Mar 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Thu, 15th Mar 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Sat, 17th Mar 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Sat, 17th Mar1:30PM+
- 337m² Virtual Tour:Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?