47-49 Thylungra Road Park Ridge South 4125 QLD
A VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
As you drive down the tree-lined streets in the family friendly sought after Park Ridge South Estate, you will fall head over heels for this beautiful home. From the inviting street presence right through to the wonderful position on the high side of the road with beautiful mountain views.
This impressive luxury family home elegantly combines modern functionality whilst remaining timeless in style. Graced with 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite, excellent areas of quality living awash with an inviting flow of natural light. The sizeable kitchen will rise to any challenge whether you’re catering for a small gathering or larger parties and showcases beautiful New Guinea rosewood timber and stone bench top.
Other features, this welcoming home includes are 9ft ceilings, timber floors, new carpet, renovated bathrooms and laundry, vacuum-maid, reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout and ample storage.
The expansive grounds offer well established gardens, remote entry gate with patterned concrete driveway, 2 large sheds plus carport which accommodates covered parking for 7 vehicles plus work shop, mezzanine level and nicely fitted out office. Front verandah plus rear covered entertainment area overlooking the sparkling in-ground saltwater swimming pool, all designed to create treasured family moments.
Set on a fully fenced 4,000m2 allotment within close proximity to schools, large shopping centre, cinemas, parks, restaurants and bus interchange.
Finally a property that lives up to the dream you’ve always longed for.
• Brick federation style home with colorbond roof
• Solar Panels
• 4 x Surveillance cameras
• Skylight in kitchen
• 7 x TV points – all bedrooms, lounge and 2 x open plan family area
• Beautiful plantation shutters in living area and all bedrooms
• 7 x Reverse cycle air-conditioners – formal lounge, formal dining, open plan living all bedrooms plus office
• 5 x Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, open plan family
• Ducted vacuum system
• Front tiled verandah
• Gas hot water system
• 9ft Ceilings throughout
• Polished brushbox timber floors and new plush carpet in all bedrooms
• Decorative cornice in the lounge, dining area, hallway and entry
• Elegant formal lounge with timber bi–fold door entry, fan forced combustion fireplace and brick feature wall
• Formal dining area (currently being used as an extra-large study) or could be used as a fifth bedroom
• Open plan living/meals room and with access to the entertainment area
• Large kitchen with New Guinea rosewood cabinetry with stone benchtop, stainless steel gas 5 burner hotplates, gas oven, rangehood, stainless steel Asko dishwasher, pantry, loads of bench and cupboard space plus breakfast bench
• 4 Large bedrooms, 3 with built-ins with modular shelving, master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Stunning ensuite and main bathroom, both beautifully renovated, ensuite with timber bench top, the main bathroom with Caesarstone bench and soft closing drawers, both fitted with exhaust fan and heat lights
• Spacious renovated laundry with Caesarstone bench top excellent storage and outside access
• Rear covered entertainment area
• 2 Large sheds plus large carport
Shed 1: 3 bay garage 9mx9m with 3m high entry door, powered work shop with 2 remote roller doors plus rear roller door
Shed 2: 6m x 9m Double colorbond shed with mezzanine level, accommodates 2 cars plus separate office with separate entry, reverse cycle air-conditioner, insulation, phone line, internet, power and timber look floors.
Carport: 7m x 8m carport plus additional concrete slab perfect for the trailer
• 10 Metre in-ground saltwater pool fitted with multiple colour lights and energy efficient pool pump
• Adorable Children’s cubby house
• Garden shed on concrete slab
• 2 x 7,000 Gallon concrete rain water tanks plus small constant flow town water tank
• Bore Water
• Fully fenced property, front fencing constructed of brick and decorative panel with electric gate entrance
• Patterned concrete driveway
• Established landscaped gardens
• 8 External taps positioned throughout the yard
• Bio-cycle waste treatment
• 2 Pumps located under the home which control all the water (1 pump for external, 1 pump for internal)
• Irrigation system
• Fenced 4,000m2 allotment with beautiful mountain views
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Park Ridge South, QLD 4125 priced between $490,000 and $910,000