46B Railway Crescent Lisarow 2250 NSW
Modern Opulence for a Growing Family
Every moment in this stunning home is an absolute delight, from the stylish entryway all the way through to the impressive surprises which follow. The home was lovingly owner-built in 2016 with no expenses spared, which is evident in every detail and finish.
Situated privately at the rear of a battle-axe block, the sheer size of this decadent property is sure to create a comfortable environment which your family will relish and your visitors will envy.
- Luxury flooring, high ceilings and ducted air conditioning throughout
- Huge open plan lounge and dining area plus a media room and additional living
- Two fantastic size master bedrooms which both offer walk-in wardrobes and ensuites
- Lavish kitchen fit for a master chef complete with a gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and dishwasher space
- Covered entertaining area with a handy outdoor kitchenette - perfect for summer BBQs
- Landscaped grounds including a low-maintenance grassed yard
- Built brand new in 2016 and presents close to new
- Just a short walk from Lisarow Station, shopping centre and schools
- Potential rental return approximately $640 - $660 per week
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lisarow, NSW 2250 priced between $540,000 and $1,000,000