4/692 Old South Head Road Rose Bay 2029 NSW
Charming Art Deco Apartment with Lock Up Garage
SOLD BY DAN MALONEY & KIEL GLASS
Set at the rear of a charming Art Deco Block and just footsteps to Rose Bay North Village, this stylishly refurbished apartment offers a lifestyle of convenience and practicality. Completely hidden from the road and secluded amongst a large communal garden, on offer are two well-proportioned bedrooms (both with built in robes), separate lounge and dining rooms, renovated bathroom, and your own lock up garage!
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms - both with built in robes
- Spacious living room, separate dining rooms with leafy outlook
- Kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Updated bathroom
- Timber floors throughout
- New paint and roller blinds
- Remote controlled lock up garage
- Security building with only 8 in the block
- Set at the rear of the block, secluded from the road
- Large communal garden
- Moments to clifftop coastal walks - linking Dover Heights, Vaucluse & Watsons Bay
- Walk to Rose Bay North Village - Close to cafes, array of dining options, gourmet patisseries & Coles supermarket
- Close to public transport
- Minutes to Bondi Beach
- Great live in or investment property
A short stroll to ocean parkland and coastal walks, minutes to Bondi Beach and with easy access to public transport options everything is at your doorstep.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rose Bay, NSW 2029 priced between $540,000 and $1,010,000