46 Wilguy Crescent Buderim QLD 4556
Architectural Flair, Timeless Elegance46 Wilguy Crescent, Buderim
With its stunning natural surroundings, this meticulously presented split-level home is set on 931m2 and features 4 bedrooms, 3 newly renovated bathrooms, an innovative modern kitchen, separate living zones, a relaxing sunroom plus internal workshop and lush easy-care gardens.
Filtered natural light, a mezzanine level and soaring open glass effects infuse a slightly nautical edge while premium Blackbutt flooring, a timber exterior and neutral highlights throughout present a wonderfully warm environment perfect for those who enjoy privacy.
You’ll feel as if you’re living among the trees thanks to its intelligent design taking advantage of prevailing breezes and the serene Buderim environment in which it presides.
A short drive to elite schooling, cafes, boutique shopping and a level walk to Buderim Village.
- Blue Chip Buderim Address
- Architectural Design & Recent Partial Renovation
- Close to Elite Schooling, Shopping & Sporting Facilities
- Extremely Private Bush Backdrop
- Lush Easy Care Gardens
- Filtered Natural Light Throughout
- Blackbutt Timber Flooring
- Just a Short Walk to Buderim Village
- Sat, 25th Nov 3:00PM – 3:45PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Buderim, QLD 4556 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000