46 Stevens Road Julatten QLD 4871
Lovely Tropical Cottage46 Stevens Road, Julatten
* A romantic elevated 2 bedroom timber cottage located near the back of the property for privacy and surrounded by a combination of native and planted tropical gardens.
* Featuring a full length timber deck to enjoy outdoor living all year round.
* Split-system air-conditioning, fire place, timber flooring in the living area, ceiling fans.
* Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
* Office with book shelving and built-in storage
* Solar hot-water and solar power (1.5kw system) buy back to the grid.
* Open plan living area located in the center of the home
* Established 31m x 13m shade-house which is fully irrigated
* 6m x 6m insulated shed with power, water and phone located next to the shade-house. Could be converted into another dwelling
* 6m x 4m shed located near the house which shelving
* 3 bay carport and 1 bay carport beside the home
* 22,000L plastic rain water tank
* 8,000L rain water tank lined with concrete
The options are endless as you could either keep running it as a nursery, holiday let, convert the shed into a B&B or enjoy living here yourself full time. Complete privacy, pristine water, tropical surrounds, close to the primary school and a short drive to the Highlander Tavern. What more could you want.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Julatten, QLD 4871 priced between $280,000 and $520,000