46 Stevens Road Julatten QLD 4871
Lovely Tropical Cottage46 Stevens Road, Julatten
* A romantic elevated 2 bedroom timber cottage located near the back of the property for privacy and surrounded by a combination of native and planted tropical gardens.
* Featuring a full length timber deck to enjoy outdoor living all year round.
* Split-system air-conditioning, fire place, timber flooring in the living area, ceiling fans.
* Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
* Office with book shelving and built-in storage
* Solar hot-water and solar power (1.5kw system) buy back to the grid.
* Open plan living area located in the center of the home
* Established 31m x 13m shade-house which is fully irrigated
* 6m x 6m insulated shed with power, water and phone located next to the shade-house. Could be converted into another dwelling
* 6m x 4m shed located near the house which shelving
* 3 bay carport and 1 bay carport beside the home
* 22,000L plastic rain water tank
* 8,000L rain water tank lined with concrete
The options are endless as you could either keep running it as a nursery, holiday let, convert the shed into a B&B or enjoy living here yourself full time. Complete privacy, pristine water, tropical surrounds, close to the primary school and a short drive to the Highlander Tavern. What more could you want.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?