46-48 Norseman Court Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
THE EPITOME OF 6-STAR OPULENCE AWAITS IN PRESTIGIOUS PARADISE WATERS46-48 Norseman Court, Surfers Paradise
OVERSEAS OWNER INSTRUCTS THIS MUST SELL!
This iconic, 160 square residence of distinction is perfectly positioned amongst a canopy of meticulously manicured, tropical gardens, the exquisite estate sits at the heart of a sprawling 2,295sqm block, fringed with an unrivalled 97 metres of premium water frontage. Boasting only the finest fixtures and fittings throughout, including lashings of Italian marble and lustrous Brushbox timber, it presents with five extravagant, ensuited bedrooms (and even its own private guest house), enviable entertaining areas, a home theatre, an alluring alfresco area with pool plus a 6 car basement garage and boat ramp.
Superbly designed around the delicate curves of a bespoke, circular formal lounge, this dramatic centrepiece sits beneath a soaring 23ft vaulted ceiling and spills out onto a wraparound terrace where breathtakingly beautiful water vistas await. Either entertain here or select a bottle from your temperature controlled cellar and decant it at the bar before retreating to a separate lounge with gas fireplace and yet another towering, timber enhanced vaulted ceiling. You'll also be spoilt with an array of alfresco areas, designed for impeccable entertaining, and a waterfront terrace which hugs the perimeter of the home.
The gourmet kitchen is also designed for creating culinary feasts. Serviced by a butler's pantry and cool room, this light-filled, deluxe haven features acclaimed Miele appliances and links seamlessly with both an elegant dining room and a covered alfresco area, fringed with plantation shutters. There's also a fully equipped home theatre to make the most of, an inviting pool with sundrenched terrace and outdoor kitchen plus a sandy beach, 15 metre pontoon and ramp for the boating enthusiast.
The bedrooms are all supersized and accompanied by marble ensuites, walk-in robes and alfresco terraces, with the delightfully decadent master suite fitted with a gas fireplace, study nook, dressing room and sitting area plus a sophisticated ensuite, encased with vast expanses of full height glass to ensure the room is awash with natural light. Outdoors, the guest house fronts the enticing pool area and features a loft bedroom with built-in robes, with the downstairs featuring double height ceilings and an open plan living, dining and kitchen plus a bathroom.
Other superior features to take advantage of include a basement level gym, bathroom and sauna, an internal room to store watercraft amenities, a sprawling 6 car garage, full security and ducted air-conditioning.
Nestled in an exclusive residential enclave, approx. 2km from beautiful beaches and parklands plus 3km from vibrant Surfers Paradise, you're also just over an hour from Brisbane domestic and international airport, should travel beckon.
Incomparable in every way, welcome to the new benchmark in superior luxury living on the Gold Coast. Arrange your inspection today.
• Iconic, 160sq residence of distinction set amongst meticulously manicured, tropical gardens
• Sprawling 2,295sqm block, with 97m premium water frontage
• Only the finest fixtures and fittings throughout, including Italian marble, Brushbox timber
• Spectacular circular formal lounge, with a 23ft vaulted ceiling, and spills out onto a wraparound, waterfront terrace
• Temperature controlled wine cellar, bar and another lounge, with gas fireplace plus an elegant formal dining zone
• Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, serviced by a butler's pantry and cool room
• Decadent master suite fitted with a gas fireplace, study nook, dressing room and sitting area plus a sophisticated ensuite, encased with vast expanses of full height glass
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are all supersized, with marble ensuites and walk-in robes
• Guest house with loft bedroom, open plan living, dining and kitchen plus a bathroom
• Home theatre with projector, gym, bathroom with sauna and boat/watercraft storage
• Covered alfresco area, fringed with plantation shutters plus a waterfront terrace which hugs the perimeter of the home
• Outdoor kitchen, sandy beach, 15 meter pontoon and ramp for the boating enthusiasts
• A sprawling 6 car basement garage, full security and ducted air-conditioning
• Exclusive residential enclave, just over an hour from Brisbane Domestic & International
• Approx. 2km from beautiful beaches and parklands plus 3km from vibrant Surfers Paradise
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information c...
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?