45/96 Woods Street Darwin NT 0800
LARGE EXECUTIVE CITY APARTMENT WITH STUNNING OCEAN VIEWS45/96 Woods Street, Darwin
This immaculate executive apartment takes full advantage of sweeping harbour and Mindil Beach views showcased from the prime 12th floor position in a luxury complex and located within walking distance to Darwin’s CBD and the beach.
- Open-plan living/dining room opens to corner balcony with ocean views
- Quality chef’s kitchen with stone bench tops and induction cooktop (brand new kitchen installed in October 2016)
- Modern main bathroom with raised corner bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- King-sized master bedroom which also opens out to balcony displaying ocean views
- Large walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with double vanity also to master
- Second and third good-sized bedrooms that can fit a double bed.
- Well-equipped internal laundry plus separate internal walk-in storeroom
- Split-system air-conditioning and wooden floor on the 80% of the apartment (installed in early 2016)
- Secure parking for two cars on basement 1 and room for further storage area
- Full gym and inground pool with shade cover in this resort-style complex
- Hidden NBN box, home theatre and Lan connection set up ready to go on the entertainment area wall.
- One of the biggest balcony size in Darwin CBD.
You will feel like you are on top of the world in this 12th floor ocean view apartment that offers the best in low maintenance executive living with all that Darwin has to offer on your doorstep (nice fireworks shows and unforgettable sunsets too!!!).
Enter into the spacious open-plan living and dining room where panoramic harbour, beach and city views create an immediate ‘wow factor’. This room opens onto the large corner balcony where these breathtaking views make a stunning backdrop for entertaining day or night.
The quality chef’s kitchen also makes entertaining a pleasure with stone bench tops, premium modern cabinetry and induction cooktop.
The modern main bathroom with raised corner bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles joins the good-sized second and third bedrooms – both with wooden floor and located off the living/dining room.
The king-sized master bedroom is a real treat with ocean views, balcony access, a large walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with double vanity.
An internal laundry and separate walk-in storeroom add convenience and there is split-system air-conditioning and wooden floor on the 80% of the apartment.
Secure parking for two vehicles in the resort-style complex with full gym and shaded inground pool completes the package.
This excellent executive apartment will attract plenty of attention from investors and owner/occupiers alike.
Area Under Title: 200 square metres
Council Rates: $1350 per annum (approximately)
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?