459 Mitchell Road Lake Albert 2650 NSW
Auction Location: On Site.
Relaxed country living in this gorgeous four bedroom home nestled amongst well established trees on the edge of town
- with 30 acres (12.14 hectares) to call your own, large machinery shed, two dams and cattle yards, this property is ideal for the hobby farmer or those looking for a tree change
- the home has been designed to be energy efficient with north facing windows ensuring beautiful natural light and warmth throughout the living areas
- a beautiful open living space encompassing the lounge, family area and kitchen has a cosy open fireplace creating a warm ambiance
- large renovated kitchen with breakfast bar looks out onto the well established garden with vines on the pergola providing shade throughout the warmer months
- large games room/rumpus room creates a wonderful space for kids to play, while a large cellar is perfect for wine
- additional features to note include solar hot water, a store room and three 5000 gallon water tanks with the ability to switch between town water and tank water, plus water to all paddocks
- only a 5 minute drive to Lake Albert Shopping Centre and schools or 15 minutes to Central Wagga
Acreage of this size in such an ideal location close to town is hard to find, book an inspection today to ensure you don’t miss out on this rare opportunity
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lake Albert, NSW 2650 priced between $530,000 and $980,000