45/679 Bourke Street Surry Hills 2010 NSW
Superb North-Facing Newly Renovated Designer Apartment
Immerse yourself in vibrant Surry Hills from this stunning renovated designer gem. North-facing & superbly appointed with Miele appliances & customised interiors, it has a balcony & parking. Shops, cafes, dining & transport are at the door.
- Enjoy a desirable, convenient & cosmopolitan lifestyle in vibrant Surry Hills
- Superb, north-facing, renovated, contemporary designer apartment
- Set in a well maintained building on Level 4, security intercom & lift access
- Bright airy interiors flow out to sunny balcony through bifold doors
- One sizeable double bedroom with ensuite, custom built storage & BIRs
- Ultra-modern ensuite bathroom boasts rain shower & hand held shower
- Open plan living area with balcony, district views & Miele kitchen
- Internal laundry
- Secure basement carspace with lock-up storage shed
- Shared rooftop area with 360 skyline views to the SCG, City & Botany Bay
- Footsteps to shops, cafes, dining, pubs, entertainment and nightlife
- Approximately 15 minutes to the airport (traffic permitting)
- Short stroll to the City, New Light Rail, Centennial Park & Oxford St
- A stunning home/investment in a strong capital growth location
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Surry Hills, NSW 2010 priced between $530,000 and $980,000