45 Stuart Road Dulwich 5065 SA
Timeless Design, Elegant Interiors and a Fashionable Urban Village Address
Auction Location: On site.
Be romanced by this tremendously appealing family bungalow in the iconic Dulwich Village. Perfectly located only steps from the Village hub it is impossible not to fall in love with this stunning home, offering the finest in versatile family living and entertaining, timeless appeal and the ultimate convenience of the café cliché offered by this prestigious location.
Beyond the attractive street appeal this c.1925 Bungalow, welcomes you to soaring ceilings, with decorative ceiling centres, polished timber floorboards and leadlight windows, all of the gorgeous features expected of the properties vintage. Light and bright with a neutral colour palette, accommodation comprises of both formal lounge and dining to the front of the home with decorative fireplaces, plus informal living and entertaining in the extended part of the home. The kitchen and casual dining enjoys the prettiest of garden outlooks with a feature bay window providing a light drenched ambience – the ideal setting for creating culinary masterpieces in the fully equipped solid timber kitchen. The flow through design leads to a split level family room with full height picture windows overlooking the outdoor entertaining and sparkling in ground swimming pool.
The versatile floor plan features ample space for growing or established families with up to four bedrooms; the master suite includes a feature fireplace, plus a spacious second bedroom, third bedroom to the rear of the property and an ideal study with storage nook or fourth bedroom if required.
Additional features to love:
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Main bathroom with toilet plus a combined Bathroom / Laundry
• Corner allotment with under cover off street parking via Mellington Street
• Secure garage to rear of the property
• Ample Storage throughout
• Easy access to the CBD, Victoria Park, Transport and Elite Eastern Suburbs Schooling including St Joseph’s Primary School , St Ignatius Primary School, Rose Park Primary, Marryatville Primary and High School. Prince Alfred College, Loreto College.
• Shopping and amenities within the Dulwich Village plus easy access to the cosmopolitan Norwood Parade and designer shopping at the coveted Burnside Village.
Offering an unparalleled lifestyle of cosmopolitan convenience in this esteemed Village setting and appealing to the most astute home buyer. This is the ideal opportunity to secure a beautifully adored home with scope to add your own personal touches.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dulwich, SA 5065 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000