45 Ross Street Lismore Heights 2480 NSW
Art Deco with a Contemporary touch
This stunning art deco inspired home nestled on a large elevated block with views to the northern ridges, will delight with its unique combination of period architecture and modern convenience. You will be struck by the feeling of warmth this home showcases from the moment you enter the front foyer.
Framed by a white picket fence surrounded by low maintenance gardens front and back, with loads of room for the family to play as you step foot inside this light filled property ... you are sure to fall in love.
* 3 Bedrooms with built-in-robes plus study/nursery
* Well-appointed kitchen with stone benches & dishwasher provides a focal point for casual gatherings
* Open plan lounge/dining/living with fire place
* Elevated north facing entertaining deck
* Modern bathroom & separate laundry and office
* Double carport + room for boat or van
* Fully fenced level yard
* Rumpus or potential 4th bedroom with attached kitchenette & bathroom
* Additional undercover area
Additional features include reverse cycle air-conditioning, solar hot water, water tank, insulated walls, ceilings & floors, double glazed windows, roof storage, high ceilings with impressive ornate cornices, and polished timber hardwood floors ... plus more
This centrally located rare gem, oozing with charm, has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Be quick to inspect this one with exclusive agent Vicki Heathwood.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lismore Heights, NSW 2480 priced between $340,000 and $620,000