45 Ormond Street Ashfield NSW 2131
Park side Development Opportunity - Within 114 Parramatta Road Proposed Rezoning Precinct45 Ormond Street, Ashfield
Newly Updated - Rezoning Proposal - area bounded by Parramatta Road, Ormond Street, Gower Street, Tideswell Street, and parts of Liverpool Road, Ashfield.
- Development site with 2 street frontage and total land area 563 sqm approx.
- Currently one freestanding house
- Zoned: R3 Medium density residential zoning
- Location - on the border of Summer Hill and Haberfield, opposite Ashfield Park
- Schools - Trinity Grammar, Haberfield Public, Bethlehem and De La Salle are easy to access
- Shopping - Summer Hill Village, Ashfield Mall, Haberfield Village, Leichhardt The Marketplace
- Transport - 10 Mins walk to both Ashfield and Summer Hill Station, 100 metres to city bound bus services
Rezoning Proposal Key features:
- Rezone R3 medum density residential to R1 general residential
- Increase height limit to 31 metres
- Increase the floor space ratios to 2.3:1
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ashfield, NSW 2131 priced between $1,700,000 and $3,100,000