45 O'connor Street Uranquinty 2652 NSW
Plenty of Space and a Huge Shed
This recently renovated gem of a property is set on a 1011 square metre block and makes an ideal home for the growing family
- new flooring, freshly painted and extensive renovations throughout the entire home
- the stylish kitchen features a breakfast bar, pantry cupboard and little office nook
- natural light fills the open plan living spaces with ample room to entertain family and friends
- five bedrooms with four of them with built-in robes and additional living area at the back of the home
- modern renovated bathroom featuring gorgeous neutral tones and plenty of storage space
- year round comfort is assured with ducted gas heating, slow combustion fireplace, reverse cycle air-conditioning unit and ceiling fans
- the outdoor entertaining area looks out onto a huge backyard with enough room to add a pool if you wish (STCA)
- huge powered 13 x 10m shed with workbench and enough room to fit two cars, a trailer and a boat
- rear lane access to the enormous backyard available
- located in friendly Uranquinty, a short walk to the bakery, schools, daycare and an easy 10 minute drive to Wagga
This house has something for everyone, with a refreshing floorplan plus ample shed and yard space it won't last long
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Uranquinty, NSW 2652 priced between $280,000 and $510,000