45 Hillview Drive Kilsyth 3137 VIC
Classic Family Appeal, Position & Potential
Conveniently located in a well-connected neighbourhood, this classic brick home complete with large backyard is the perfect fit for young families, investors or those seeking a property with future subdivision potential (STCA).
- Set beyond a private hedge, on a rectangular 878sqm (approx.) block, it boasts a functional family-focused floorplan that offers plenty of scope for personalisation.
- Lined with timber floorboards, it comprises a sizeable front lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining space, timber kitchen with gas upright cooker and dishwasher plus a connecting family meals area.
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes take care of accommodation and are serviced by a timber-lined spa bathroom and two-way toilet.
- Suitable for all-season entertaining, the covered rear alfresco enjoys a peaceful outlook over the gated backyard; offering ample room for children and pets to play safely.
- Additional features include: gas ducted heating, air conditioning, neat gardens with a storage shed and chicken coop, double lock-up garage plus bonus driveway parking.
- Positioned to please, it accesses buses, Pinks Reserve, Kilsyth Sports and Basketball Centre on foot. Only minutes from Collins Place and Churinga shops, family restaurants, Kilsyth Centenary Pool, Gladesville, St Richards and Kilsyth Primary Schools.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kilsyth, VIC 3137 priced between $400,000 and $740,000