45 Hillsdale Avenue Coromandel Valley SA 5051
Great Family Home in a Great Location!45 Hillsdale Avenue, Coromandel Valley
Built in 1989 on a 660 sqm block, this home of 140 sqm of living space has the following features:-
* 4 bedrooms (main with walk through robe & an ensuite bathroom & two good size bedrooms at the rear of the home have built-in robes, 4th bedroom near the main bathroom & toilet could also be used as a study);
* 2 bathrooms (ensuite to the main bedroom & a main bathroom with a separate toilet);
* 2 living areas (combined lounge & dining at the front of the home which could be used as a home theatre and a combined family room & casual meals area conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen);
* Brand new Davis & Park kitchen with wide stone benchtops, new Smeg & Bosch stainless steel appliances & plenty of cupboard space;
* Efficient heating & cooling : gas heating in the two living areas & evaporative ducted cooling throughout the home;
* 12 panel solar power system to help reduce energy bills;
* Outdoor paved entertaining area with picturesque views of the hills & valley and a grassed area ideal for children, pets or both;
* Additional flat lawn areas at the back of the garden with mature fruit trees and vegetable planters to grow your own herbs & vegetables and gardens surrounding the home:
* rainwater tank & a garden shed; &
* double garage with an electric roller door & also roller door access to the rear entertaining area that is ideal for summer BBQ's with family & friends.
This home is perfect for a growing family in a peaceful & tranquil setting & it will provide many benefits to the new owners for many years to come. So, make sure you're at the "Open Inspections" or contact the agent for further details & to register your interest.
- Sun, 21st Jan 4:00PM – 4:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Coromandel Valley, SA 5051 priced between $370,000 and $690,000